Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Arrow - Mini Review

Can I say I'm late when it comes to TV shows, but since I'm a big comic book nerd I started watching this show. Let's do a count on this cast. Please and thank you.

First: John Barrowman is a guest start who plays the FUCKING bad guy. Let's say JB makes a fucking great bad guy.
Two: Jamey Sheridan plays Robert Queen, Oliver's father, most people would know him from Law & Order: CI where he was captain of the unit. So awesome!
Three: Susanna Thompson who plays Moira Queen, Oliver's mother was on NCIS for a little bit. She was the woman that was sleeping with Gibbs for a little bit.
Four: Last one, really, is Katie Cassidy! She played Amanda in Taken, ya know the daughter's best friend. ...Ya know the one who dies... not the point.

It's really a great cast. I'll get my review of the show once I'm done with it. That should be soon.

Peace,
Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment